Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[ fall wardrobe bargains ]

BEFORE I LEFT Canada, I decided to pick up a few new pieces for fall since prices are so much better than overseas. If you are looking to add some new pieces to your fall wardrobe, Joe Fresh Style should be at the top of your list of places to check out. Joe Fresh Style is a fun line of fashions and accessories available at over 335 Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore grocery stores across Canada. From chic footwear to the latest in outerwear, Joe Fresh Style offers collections for men, women and children at ridiculous prices that will knock your socks off!  Who knew grocery shopping could be so fashionable?





I scored cardigans for $19, a crisp white shirt for $12, striped nautical top for $12 and a ruffled tank for $14. And then I had to escape before I got carried away - after all, I only have so much room in my suitcase!

lisa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! I love Joe Fresh! You can't beat the prices but you have to buy as soon as you see something because they sell fast!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great outfits! They look so comfortable too!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - every piece is fantastic! I SOOOOOOO need some new stuff for fall! Thanks for sharing!

Pinecone Camp said...

I'm with you sister! I just went to the "Real Canadian Superstore" and picked up maple syrup, assorted PC crackers and two cardigans. I love combining food shopping with clothes shopping. ;)

BabaMoon Baby Knits said...

such cool outfits! i only wish i could pull them off! lol

moonangelnay x

christine, just bella said...

I have a ton of joe fresh items floating around my closet!!! Love them. You can't beat the price and such amazing style. I love telling people I got something from Superstore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails