Monday, June 20, 2011

[ some sweet news ]


DOESN'T THIS gelato look scrumptious? Perfect in blistering heat (although it melts really fast!)

So today I'm happy to report that:

1 my back is almost at 100% and I can easily tie my own shoes again :)
2 we got the apartment! Now we just wait until the wallpaper is removed, walls painted, and everything scrubbed before we can move in

So things are looking up! I guess I'll have to do a bit of shopping around for stuff we need (twist my arm!)

lisa

9 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Yay! Happy your back is 100% and congrats on the apartment! I hope you make it in there in a timely manner...I imagine the excitement is too much.
Have a wonderful week.

anita said...

So happy for you!
Let us know what you're shopping for. Are things crazy expensive in Dubai?

Unknown said...

Sweet news all around, nice to hear!:)

Meeling said...

So glad to hear you're on the mend Lisa...yay!

Great news on the apartment...you'll have a blast setting it all up...make sure you share all your cool shopping experiences out there in Dubai!

annechovie said...

Congratulations, Lisa. Good news on both fronts! I wish you the best with your move. xo

The enchanted home said...

Congrats on your new apt! So exciting......glad your back is better, thats the worst!!!!!! Yes that gelato looks delicious and would be a perfect afternoon treat to someone feeling tired, weary and wiped out (me)!!

designchic said...

So much good news...and the gelato looks delish!!

Marianne said...

Yay! So glad you're feeling better and you got the apartment. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Razmataz said...

That is great news on both counts. Now you can start to feel settled.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails