Friday, March 23, 2012

[ happy weekend!}

IT'S BEEN another sandy week here ~ no pretty blue skies. Looks like our weekend will consist mostly of a bit of shopping, going out for breakfast and maybe catching a movie.




I've been wanting to get a new camera {I've had my trusty Canon digital Elf now for 5 years and while it's been a great camera, I'm hoping for some more flexibility without being overly huge}. Taking pics is a favourite past-time but I don't want to lug around a big piece of equipment so I'm exploring what's out there. And my guy gave me a "coupon" in my Valentine's Day card to get me something new ~ gotta love him!

Speaking of pics and art and such, if you haven't been over to Emily Clark's inspirational blog, stop by and see her great "Send me a Picture" series. This week she asked several of us fellow bloggers for a pic of the last thing we hung on our wall ~ come see the last thing I hung up here.


Have a great weekend everyone!

lisa
[ella may]

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Lisa! Happy Weekend to you and your guy! I am anxious to see your camera choice! I would like a digital SLR. (I'm such a novice with my point and shoot Nikon cool pix!)
~Lynne
[w/L]

Formerly known as Frau said...

For years I loved my big camera...than it just was to hard to carry and now I use my iphone not the best quality but it's light! Have a wonderful weekend!

Pinecone said...

Have a great weekend Lisa!!
xo
Ashlyn

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

Happy weekend, can't wait to see the camera!

www.door251.com

All things nice... said...

Hope you have a lovely weekend, we have nice weather here in Ireland so fingers crossed it will stay nice for the weekend. I have a regular camera and I am a poor photographer so together it doesn't result in great shots!

All things nice...

Marianne said...

I have a Canon Rebel and finally signed up for a class to learn how to use it, even though I've had it for 2 years. When I go on vacations, I always take my point and shoot. I tried taking the big camera before, but such a pain to carry around. Can't wait to see what you end up with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails