Friday, June 14, 2013

[ happy weekend! ]


SO THINGS are coming along ~ I've got most boxes unloaded, still a few piles of things to find a spot for {don't you hate how every place has different storage spots and somehow what you have just doesn't easily find a home?}.

Anyway, this weekend I'm hoping to get my guy to install some curtain rods {hopefully our neighbours haven't had too much of a show so far!} and maybe planning where to hang my art. I do enjoy starting again with a clean slate and mixing things up a bit from the apartment. I'm glad it's down to the fun part of moving now ~ the decorating.

Whatever you've got planned, have a great weekend!

lisa
[via sarahcatherinedesign]

4 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

This is the fun part.....decorating! I hope you have a great weekend!

Meeling said...

I know it'll be fabulous whatever you do!! This is definitely the fun part - and I love how a new place opens up new possibilities for pieces to get shuffled around a bit!

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see your new space all done up! No pressure... but hurry up!

Pinecone Camp said...

Love this! I hope you had a great weekend. Did your guy install those curtain rods? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails