Thursday, July 4, 2013

[ kate spade love ]

IT'S NO secret that I love Kate Spade ~ so many quirky, fresh finds that mix fashion with fun. We're lucky to have 2 shops here in Dubai but they offer some great deals on their website as well. I love some of these from the current collection that's all about the theme of the cinema...


It's a definite treat to splurge on something when it's not on sale, so when they are having a sale, I'm there! I love these sale pieces also currently available on their website...


I popped into one of their shops yesterday and what did I get?


A cute new case for my iPhone 4s! It seems that many places are only stocking iPhone 5 cases now so I figured I should hurry up and grab one while I still can! Love the grippy silicone type ~ gives some added protection too.

Do you love Kate Spade as much as I do?

lisa

4 comments:

Meeling said...

Cute phone cover! I love that ruffle teal gingham dress-too cute!

Tracey Ayton Photography said...

I have to agree with you ...... I love love love Kate Spade. Everytime I walk into the store, I feel like I've been whisked away somewhere nice. It makes me want to invest in more things of hers. Nice phone case!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the colors! Great phone case cover! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Super cute! I like that wallet that is gingham and floral. Fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails