Sunday, May 25, 2014

[ room with a view ]

SO OUR temporary digs are working out quite well ~ we're in a hotel apartment until we fly back to Canada for good in June. We've got some good views...


...and conveniently located right on the metro line for me to get around...


Of course living in a hotel apartment has its quirks... living out of a couple of suitcases is a bit of a challenge for an extended period of time ~ I think I'll be pretty tired of the clothes I've got in rotation right now. Our room has a gas stove, but the oven has no temperature controls at all ~ it's just either on or off so cooking is a bit of a challenge, but I suppose it's better than only having a microwave ~ I just need to keep a close eye on things. We've got 2 English TV channels and 3 English movie channels {the rest are assorted Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Russian, German, French, Iranian} so TV watching is limited but there is a huge gym so being able to exercise inside while temps are 40C outside is a nice bonus.

Thanks for all of your sweet comments on our move back. We are super excited and I can't wait to have some new home buying/decorating topics to blog about!

lisa


1 comment:

flowers on my table said...

Sounds a little tricky Lisa, but it's only temporary. Think of the fun you'll have when you get home. Much love to you, Linda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails