Thursday, February 25, 2010

[ shopping therapy ]


I WOKE UP today to a sprinkling of snow on the ground and thought 'blah'! but I wasn't going to let some snow get me down! no better time to head to Dublin and get inspired by some some of my favourite shops. Topping my list is Avoca. What started out as a weaving mill in 1723 has evolved into a fun shop with 6 locations throughout Ireland, carrying fashion, accessories, homewares, cookbooks, a café, a food hall, and their traditional woven blankets. Their women's line Avoca Anthology has some of the cutest pieces, my favourite being their coats. I'm a bit of a coat person - probably comes from growing up with endless months of winter and having to be bundled up everyday and often the only outfit anyone would see. I've always enjoyed switching them up just to make things interesting. Looking to add something fun to your home or wardrobe? See what goodies they have on offer on their website.

lisa



1 comment:

Dionne said...

How have i never seen this gorge site before? I love it! Thanks for the link!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails