Thursday, February 4, 2010

[ sprinkle more goodness around ]



SO I WAS reading the paper this morning while enjoying my Tim Hortons double double and came upon an interesting article by the Love Doctor, Dr. Terri Orbuch. Apparently we're supposed to sweat the small stuff when it comes to our partners to keep our relationships rolling along happily. And what does that mean? Affective affirmation. Make your partner feel special, loved and cared for without spending a dime. Compliment them on their new haircut and take notice of how great they look getting ready for a night out. Acknowledge all the hard work they did in the yard. Compliments are important to men and women alike and for only a pinch of time, a few kind words can keep our relationships in pure bliss. Have I told you how much I love you for reading my blog today?

lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails