Monday, July 19, 2010

[ hitting the road ]

HAPPY MONDAY everyone! Well, the Muskoka Summer Arts & Crafts fair was a great success and I was so happy that we only had a few rain sprinkles yesterday and then the rain held off. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year (it will be so much easier now that I already have my booth!) Thanks for all of your lovely comments and best wishes - I know that all those good vibes are what made it a success!

So today we're off on a road trip to NY! My sweetie has planned a few fun things in honour of our anniversary and part of the trip will be seeing Harry Connick Jr. in concert. I won't be blogging while we're gone but will have lots to show you when I'm back so have a great week everyone and I'll see you on Monday!

lisa




[tim foster]

5 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I am so happy the show was a success - have a safe and wonderful trip!

: )Maureen

annechovie said...

Have a wonderful time, Lisa! xx

La Dolfina said...

How wonderful Lisa!!! Now go forth and have fun and relax... you can feel so good after all your hard work! So happy it was a success. I love your photo of your feet up as I do the same thing!! It's a great feeling taking off on vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it. We leave Friday for Lake Tahoe for a week. I can't wait!!!!
xo

Privet and Holly said...

Hooray
for you!
Enjoy your
break and
bring back
'lots of
memories!
xx Suzanne

Pinecone Camp said...

We just celebrated our anniversary too. have a lovely time in NY, you lucky girl. Happy anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails