Tuesday, December 13, 2011

[ dubai film festival ]



DUBAI HAS been abuzz with the Dubai International Film Festival this week and the preview screening of Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol. Tom Cruise has been the highlight of the Festival by far, signing autographs and attending the screening of the latest MI film that finds Tom doing his own stunts swinging from the Burj Khalifa.



[The Hollywood Reporter]




I'm looking forward to seeing the movie when it opens in theatres here. One of the Canadian expats I've met here auditioned for a part as a extra last year and they filmed a few scenes. We're anxious to see if they kept her in - how exciting if they did!

lisa

5 comments:

jessica said...

I've never been to Dubai...or been interested, until I've seen your photos throughout your blog!! It looks like a lot of fun {though I know you'd be the ultimate expert on that!!} It's fun to look at blogs from another country!!

{BTW...with Tom Cruise there, how would a visit be bad?? lol}

~*Jessica

All things nice... said...

Looks exciting. I used to love Tom Cruise when I was younger think it was just the ton gun thing though. A relation of my mom's was his and Nicola Kidman's chef for a long time.

All things nice...

Formerly known as Frau said...

So cool I hope they kept her in! Have a wonderful day!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

What fun! I need to get to a movie (without kids!!) :)
Janell

Lulu and Co. said...

He is just dreamy!! I can't wait to see it too! very exciting!!!
xo,
Lulu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails