Sunday, January 20, 2013

[ weekending ]

NOT a lot going on around here,

just a movie...


{we both really enjoyed it ~ good for a laugh!}

breakfast out...


{yes, they opened an IHOP here in Dubai a few months ago and let me tell ya, the lineups have been huge! who would think?! we finally decided to check it out now that things have settled down a bit and I must say the pancakes were pretty yummy, even with my own sugar-free syrup ~ yes, I carry my own condiments!}

and my latest obsession...


{I've had to really cut back on the sugar in my diet which isn't always easy when I've got a sweet tooth. I came across these recently and I have to admit, they're really addictive!}

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

lisa

4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love that you bring your own syrup!

We went out to eat last night and I brought sunflower seeds in my purse because I knew their salad bar doesn't have them and I really like sunflowers seeds on my salad!

My older son doesn't have school tomorrow so we are going to go to IHOP. I haven't been for a long time.

Meeling said...

Ihop always has the fluffiest pancakes...yum!

Formerly known as Frau said...

I've heard good things about that movie! Glad you guys liked it....I'm gonna have to try the SF twizzlers. I need to cut back on everything! Today is a new day!

julie said...

Hi Lisa
Please share with me where you managed to find the sugar free twizzlers in Dubai..I love them but have to stay far away because I am trying to reduce sugar in my diet...these sound like they might help my sweet craving!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails