Thursday, February 11, 2010

[ beautiful bodies ]



WITH THE 2010 Vancouver Olympics about to begin, the current issue of enRoute magazine is full of articles about people who are contributing behind the scenes. Anne-Séguin Poirier, the costume designer and set-design consultant for the opening ceremony was interviewed about the challenges of coordinating costumes and fittings for over 5000 volunteer dancers, athletes and artists from across the country. While the interview was interesting, I was probably more taken by the photo of her and all those gorgeous vintage mannequin dressforms! I've been wanting to hunt down one of those beauties for myself for a while now - it would be such a feature in my studio and would come in so handy for photographing my handbags on to show scale.

lisa

1 comment:

A Perfect Gray said...

just clicked on this post to see all those dress forms. you know I love them!

donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails