Monday, February 22, 2010

[ upcycle ]

ONE OF THE hardest things about living so far from family is that my nieces and nephews just grow up so fast. Every time we visit, they've grown by leaps and bounds. My littlest niece, Emma, seems to be growing like a weed. I bought her a cute orange wool jumper dress for her birthday recently and it's hard to believe she's already outgrown it. Since I've made a few handbags from vintage suit jackets, my sister-in-law asked if I could possibly transform this favourite jumper into a handbag. And so yesterday I got to work planning and completing a special little handbag for Emma.

lisa











3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

That bag is fantastic, love what you were able to create.

Peggy said...

That bag is so cute! What a great job you did. Any little girl would love to have that.

tracie c. said...

what a sweet jumper! what a sweet purse! i want them in big girl size! great job! xo t.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails