Tuesday, August 17, 2010

[ anxiously awaiting ]

AMY BUTLER has a new fabric series in the works and I can't wait to get my hands on it! Called Soul Blossoms, it's inspired by her extensive travel in India where she was surrounded by the amazing culture, rich colours, architecture and textiles. There's just something about her fabrics that are so uplifting.

Speaking of uplifting, I'd also like to thank all of you who took the time to leave me such lovely comments on my living room - your kind words had me smiling and feeling great all day!

lisa





6 comments:

the red bungalow said...

These are so beautiful and whimsical. I'd love to see one of these prints on a beautiful Queen Anne side chair :)

Bre

Katy @ Pie Bird Blog said...

Gorgeous!

Katy @ Pie Bird Blog said...

Gorgeous!

Privet and Holly said...

My parents visited
India last January
and I fell in love
with their pictures!
I even have "The Colors
of India" under my
favorite things on
my blog sidebar : )
So, these fabrics
truly sing to my
heart! Can't wait
to see what you create
with them...
Happy Tuesday!
xx Suzanne

Almost Precious said...

They are beautiful fabrics and I bet they have sparked a multitude of imaginative ideas on what you could create with them.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

You can see the Indian influence. Such gorgeous patterns, I don't blame you for being anxious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails