Thursday, July 28, 2011

[ snagging some bargains ]

WHAT DO $10 and Pottery Barn have in common? I know, usually not much. But when the Dubai location has a summer clearance sale in July, it means ridiculous bargains! Get a load of the under $10 goodies I walked ran out of there with:

a couple of buoys...

a bag of beach shells...

some cool tin boxes...

an aqua "coral" cushion cover and starfish pillow...

a cotton curtain panel (for a future DIY)...

a mercury glass ball and hunk of coral...

and some outdoor cushions...

All that for a grand total of $86! Isn't that insane? I felt like the woman on the IKEA commercial screaming "start the car! start the car!" as I left the store!

Don't you just love a bargain? Have you snagged any good bargains lately?

lisa

11 comments:

mydeco said...

$86 is a bit crazy (just a bit) :P but these peices do look great! You did get some really good bits here thanks for sharing these! Perfect for a beach themed room.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow that is like winning the lottery! Great score!

Leanne said...

Good Job Lisa! woooo woooooo.....love love love your bargains! I've been pretty excited about the pillowcases at the dollar store lately. Cute patterns and they wash up beautifully...stocking up the cottage!

Lynne said...

Nice score, Lisa!
Perfect for your Marina Chic!
~Lynne
[w/l]

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Jealous!!!!!That is bargain city baby! Wow, such great finds for such great prices. NICE!

Meeling said...

Lol...I just about spit out my coffee as I read your Ikea commercial reference....WOW...wish our PB's here had sales like that!!

Total score...can't wait to see where you put it all!!

Dionne said...

Wow, what bargains indeed! Makes me wanna go shopping now in search for the perfect deals! What lovely finds!

emily said...

I've been wanting those drapes! What excellent deals!

Unknown said...

You definitely hit the jackpot! I have not seen those metal boxes - nice!

Pinecone Camp said...

Lucky you! I never come across deals like that...anywhere!

Fay @ Bitten said...

WOW that's a lot of nice pieces for not a lot of money!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails