Monday, April 30, 2012

[ happy monday! ]

I HOPE your weekend was a good one and you enjoyed a bit of fun and relaxation!



Today, the lovely Barb at hodge:podge has featured me in her Loving Your Rental series. Being a fellow renter herself, she knows what it's like to try to create a warm, stylish home in a space you can't make many alterations to {although her landlord is very sweet and does allow her to express her wonderful creativity ~ I'm not so lucky!}. If you're not familiar with Barb's awesome blog, be sure to check it out. It's filled to the brim with wonderful inspiration and her amazing DIY projects. Come on over!

Thanks for having me Barb!

lisa

5 comments:

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

ah, heading over to read your post, Lisa -x

Pinecone said...

Hey Lisa! I am off to check it out! xo Ashlyn

Carol-Anne said...

Barb's post was terrific....and so are you!

InteriorGroupie said...

Loved the post - your apartment looks fantastic. I love the french touches - so unexpected in Dubai, yet so comfortable. Love!

Barbara Matson said...

thanks for letting me brag on your behalf :) I am impressed with what you have done. gorgeous and so "coastal" too - not very Dubai-ish.

Wishing I could send you some flowers to brighten your day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails