Saturday, December 8, 2012

[ Paris Christmas market ]

ONE OF THE magical things about visiting Paris at this time of year is the Christmas Market that stretches all along the Champs Elysées...


Both sides of the street are lined with white wooden stalls filled with gifts, mulled wine, food and sweets galore...


After passing numerous crepe stands, I finally broke down and had to get one...


And then on to more stalls...


As the day got darker, we decided to make our way back to our hotel. Paris is so pretty at night...


One more of these and I was ready to bid farewell to lovely Paris...


I think no matter what time of year you visit Paris, you'll never be disappointed. Thanks for following along!

lisa

11 comments:

All things nice... said...

Wow looks beautiful :) Lucky you

All things nice...

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love it.....I would have died and gone to heaven being there! Do you buy a nesting doll???
Have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

How wonderful! So jealous of you, world traveler :)

Razmataz said...

That market looks so charming. All the French goodies are so tempting.

Meeling said...

OMG...I think I would have put on 10 pounds just walking along and eating. I would have wanted something from every stall!!

Those marshmallows look so delicious and huge!!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Just beautiful! I hope to make it there someday :)

Laura@Elegant Nest said...

I am going to Paris, for the first time, in January. After seeing all of your beautiful photos, I am even more excited! Thanks for sharing.

Tammy said...

Beautiful! We were there last August and definitely were not disappointed. Would love to visit at this time of year. Best wishes, Tammy

Pinecone Camp said...

I have a quick moment with wireless (here in Australia) so I'm checking out my fave blogs! Hi Lisa! Your Paris trip looks like it was magical. Love all these pics. I'm going to pick your brain when I head to Paris in February ;)

Barbara Matson said...

The last time I was in Paris was just before Christmas too. Such a magical place to visit that time of year!

InteriorGroupie said...

Such beautiful photos! Wouldn't think of going there just before Christmas, but after seeing your photos I definitely would...it looks amazing and glistening!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails