Wednesday, November 27, 2013

[ indulgences ]

SO I've been pretty good lately when it comes to limiting lots of sweets and goodies. Of course I still cheat but as a whole, I'm doing pretty well. That is, until I heard about these bad boys with the funny name…


…and now I'm slightly addicted. Drat! Have you heard of them? I hadn't but some Dutch expats were raving about them here so of course curiosity got the best of me and I looked for them in the grocery store. Big mistake. And just like potato chips, you can't eat just one. They may only have 60 calories per cookie but they've got 3g of sugar which is what I've been trying to avoid.

What's your latest indulgence?

lisa

1 comment:

Meeling said...

YUM! I grew up on those. My grandparents were Dutch immigrants to Canada so they were always in the house. And yes, slightly addicting aren't they? :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails