Thursday, April 1, 2010

[ all things french ]



SO I WAS Etsy surfing for some pretty French items when I came across the most amazing find! A vintage linen tea towel with my initials embroidered on it! I've searched and searched vintage linens hoping to someday find one that would have my initials and I almost fell off my chair when I found it! Perhaps it belonged to Lise Roi or even Luc Robinette, it doesn't matter - it belongs to me now!

Here are some other lovely French items on Etsy.

lisa





6 comments:

Dionne said...

What gorgeous finds! How beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

Lovely finds! I love that flower tray!

M.M.E. said...

What a great find! I love your collection! Your blog is wonderful and I can't wait to see what you post next.

Apol said...

thank you for featuring our vintage spoons here, lisa :)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Lisa, thanks for stopping by & chiming in. You have a beautiful blog!

My Owl Barn said...

Your blog is beautiful! I love all your finds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails