Wednesday, December 15, 2010

[ totally wired ]

WITH ALL THE hustle and bustle around here with gifts and wrapping and card writing, I need to reorganize a bit (ok, more than a bit - it's a disaster!). I've always been fond of wire baskets and I love how every one of these little office spaces incorporates wire baskets. Much more charming than those cheap plastic office organizers!


Cute wire baskets aren't always easy to find so if you want to try your hand at transforming an old freezer organizing basket from white plastic-coated to something a bit more chic, you have to see what Tina did at Rubies' Place!

lisa


[1, 3, 4 little emma english home; country homes & interiors; cath kidston; rubies' place]

10 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Love wire baskets. Oh my office, my poor office, it's where I spend about 14 hours a day and it's always a disaster. I also keep all my jewelry supplies in here so me oh my oh, shameful.

Meeling said...

Wire baskets are great...I have a three tiered one in my sewing room and love it!

They are also stylish and add great texture to the room!

Have a nice Wednesday!

April said...

Baskets are one of those things I always feel like I just can't pull off. They look great in anyone's space but mine. ♥

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Morning Lisa....!

THANKS for sharing these pics....They're GORGEOUS....!!

I love love love love LOVE wire baskets....ESPECIALLY the crinkly wire locker baskets....I refer to them as 'SEXY junk' & can't get enough of them....As a matter of fact....I've been pestering 'Santa' for some more ALL year....hahahahha....

I hop you're haing a FAB week Lovey....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Pretty! Love the one with burlap in it!

Unknown said...

Fab idea! I am into those fabric covered boxes, but I think the wire baskets would be easier! XX!

Privet and Holly said...

{Hangs head low..}
My poor work space
is also a disaster.
'Tis the season for
reorganization!! It's
funny, I love metal
baskets but my hubby
just doesn't get it.
Maybe if he saw them
all organized and tidy
he might feel differently.
I am going to take an
afternoon in January
and get this desk are
whisked into shape...
Thanks for the inspiration,
Lisa!
xx Suzanne

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I really love that second picture! I started a new "design" photo folder here on my pc and I think half of the photos so far are from your blog here! : )

Unknown said...

Those are so great...am in desperate need of organization myself!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet cheerful photos,and the cinnamon rolls are divine ~ xox Alexandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails