Wednesday, February 20, 2013

[ new bits ]

THERE ARE a couple of new bits around here...

first, some new GAP Skimmer Legging Jeans...

I love how they look and how comfy they are {don't let the word "legging" scare you ~ there's nothing I dread more than tight white pants and these are anything but}

pretty in other colours too...


second, a new Crate & Barrel Ibiza Raspberry pillow...


I thought it would add a lovely punch of colour with my white/aqua/navy/linen colour scheme...


AND... West Elm is open!!!


Gosh, I wish they had been open when we first moved here and I needed to shop for our apartment! But I'm sure I'll be finding something to buy!

What's new with you?

lisa
[2, via jseverydayfashion.com; 3, crate and barrel]

5 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Such cute leggings! And love your pillow to! Have fun shopping at WE!

Meeling said...

Love the minty colored legging jeans - I bet they are super comfy and white is awesome with well...anything!

I'm sooo jealous about your West Elm!! Have some fun for me! ;-)

Lynne said...

Love the raspberry! Thanks for the tip about the jeans!
Hope you are feeling well!
~Lynne
w/L.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the pants..and pillow! I just bought mint green boyfriend khakis from Gap...love them. Now if it would only stop snowing so I can wear them! Have a great day!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

All so adorable. So fun to have a West Elm. I would love one in MI.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails