Wednesday, October 16, 2013

[ another tova ]

WELL, I'm pretty smitten with this Wiksten Tova pattern and I just whipped up another...

This one is a lightweight black cotton with little fuzzy circles...


After wearing my blue one the first time, I immediately knew that sewing only one wouldn't be enough {read about my first Tova top here}. 


It just seems to be that easy to wear, go-to top in my closet. And the possibilities are endless! Hmm... I wonder what colour I should make next?

lisa

5 comments:

bluehydrangea said...

Love, love, love!! Would you consider making one to sell?

Travel With Lulu said...

I remember eyeing the first one you sewed a while ago. I would love to make my own clothes one day :) Yours look fab!

Pinecone Camp said...

so cute! I really wish I had your sewing skills. Have a lovely day Lisa!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love them! They look so comfortable! Have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

Wish I had your talent!! Love both of them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails