Thursday, October 28, 2010

[ sew much to see ]

MY BRAIN IS spinning with ideas after attending the Knitting and Stitching Show today in Dublin. Held at the RDS, it's a huge venue filled with all things textiles and fibres. Whether you are a knitter, sewer, beader, weaver, felter or textile artist, it's a feast for the eyes! With vendors, an artist gallery, demonstrations and guilds to join, it's got everything you need to complete your hobby.
















The best part about the show is that even if you don't have a hobby, I guarantee you will by the time you leave! So inspiring... what should I make first?

lisa

11 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Can I just say:
You are SO classy! I love your posts.
oxoxo
Denalee

Urbanstems said...

Im definitely going to try and get in there. Your photos are making me giddy!! The flea this weekend and now this - woohoo! Sinead

Pudel-design said...

Oh i would love to have all that fabric for me alone;)
Lovely greetings...

Meeling said...

Oh my gosh...I would truly have been in heaven!!

What a fabulous way to spend a day...or two, it looks huge!

anita said...

wow! it's all so enticing.
wish i was there!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly - that looks like the most awesome event EVER! I am totally in love with that full color doily dress with the ruffles below - wow!

You are so lucky!

Kellie Collis said...

Wow! It's a crafter's paradise! Glad you enjoyed it. Kellie xx

Marcus Design said...

My goodness, this post is FILLED with inspiration, how lovely! So fun to see what you saw, thanks for sharing it!
Nancy xo

Ryan said...

Looks like a great show. I could get lost in there for days!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Looks like heaven for creative people!

Katy @ Pie Bird Blog said...

I would like to live there, please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails