Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[ get your cable on ]

I WAS browsing around on Etsy and found the most adorable shop! Based in South Africa, Lynn Garrett of BiscuitScout, knits up the most amazing aran cable knit items for your home.

How about a chunky cable knit slipcover for your armchair? Or your IKEA ottoman?


If you're looking to add some fall coziness to your decor, a slipcover or throw from BiscuitScout may be just what you need.

I'm smitten. Have you found any fun Etsy shops lately?

lisa

10 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Nice a throw would be awesome....I have a few in my favorites. Off to check this one out.
Have a wonderful day!

Leanne said...

oh love!....hmmm...cat would too. :(

Meeling said...

Love the ottoman!! So fun and very "Fall".

I have found a couple of great t-shirt shops lately...I started Christmas shopping a little for my hubby and boys.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/locomotive

and

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lastearth

Very cool shirts...really nice quality and great service!!

Jo @ In Corners of My Mind said...

Ohhhh I love cable knit...and have been covetting a cable knit throw for some time now...perhaps I'll accidentally send this link to my hubby...as there is an international gift giving festival on the horizon.
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Wednesday!

standart said...

If I could I would wrap everything in knit for winter. Instant coziness!

http://www.standart-art.blogspot.com/

Melissa Blake said...

I love that! I have to stay away from etsy...everything is just so tempting!

Karen said...

I love all of the cable knit things for the home I've been seeing lately. I really like that ottoman cover!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

How cool! I'm off to check them out now!!!

Meagan said...

OH Lisa, nice find! Love the cable cover on the footstool. So cool.
x
Meagan

Holly said...

Awesome find - love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails