Monday, May 24, 2010

[ fabulous thrifting ]

THRIFT STORES can be a great source for accessories and linens and I have scored a fantastic find! Inspired by all the hot pink I've been seeing recently in decor magazines, I was pretty excited to come across this bed coverlet at my visit to Value Village. It's in immaculate shape and I love the colour and pattern and for $6.99, I thought I could definitely find a spot for it. Here it is in its new home at the foot of my chaise. I'm pretty pleased with my new treasure!

lisa



11 comments:

Southern Belle said...

I love it! Awesome deal.

Angela said...

It would make cute pillows too!

La Dolfina said...

I love it and it looks fabulous at the foot of your chaise. Yeah for you... Score one for Lisa!!!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Adorable! I have that Ha plaque in your background and that same chaise in my guest room, but I never seem to find great treasures at out thrift shop. I really like your throw!

Privet and Holly said...

THAT is always the BEST ~ Finding something you love and buying it at a ridiculously low price! And, it DOES look great, just where you thought it would! Perfect for spring. Well done, LISA! xx P&H

Sherry said...

Don't you just love the perfect find? It's that much sweeter when you can get it for a song.

You've found the perfect spot for it.

xoSherry

Sweet Harvey said...

Great find and at a fantastic price! I love thrift stores as well - you never know what you might find!

NekiNaturals said...

Very nice. THanks for the tip. I have to check it out as
i am thinking about combing cloth fabric with crochet yarn fabric for bags as well as dresses.

style-for-style said...

LOVE thrift stores, most of my home and wardrobe comes from them, or estate sales.
Love the vintage style, the price, and the fact that I'm giving a discarded item a new life.

Frau said...

Gorgeous find!

Linda Pruitt said...

WOW! How lucky can you get? Great find! I'm truly jealous!!!
Enjoy it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails