Thursday, May 6, 2010

[ welcome mat ]

SO TODAY I was on a hunt for a new indoor/outdoor mat for my entrance. I thought something with some colour and pattern would add a bit of personality and I knew exactly where I would begin my search. Muskoka Living Interiors in Port Carling, Ontario has a gorgeous showroom filled to the brim with anything you could possibly need to create a comfy home or cottage.


Ok, enough distractions! Why was I here? Right! A rug!

So many great options! I'll check their Annex for any that might possibly be on sale...

I hit the jackpot with this lovely turquoise and olive green striped one that will fit perfectly! And why not a new one for the guest bathroom for the summer?


I'm really excited with the one I got and love the pop of colour! Welcome!

lisa

12 comments:

Privet and Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Privet and Holly said...

Hi Lisa ~ What a dear shop that is! I could go nuts in a place like that. You showed great restraint in only coming OUT with what you'd planned on buying going IN! {And on sale, at that.} You really SCORED on this one as the front mat looks great in its new home!! xx P&H

Unknown said...

Great shop and I love the colors in your new mat!

Unknown said...

UGH! Why can't we have lovely shops like that! I would love to snoop around! Love your new mat- xx

Kathryn Dyche said...

Wow that shop looks fantastic, I was loving all their chandeliers.

Great choice of rug and it really livens up the entrance way.

Jane said...

I love the rug you chose - so bright and happy!

Angela said...

Cute rug!!

I also love the red room!

Miss Moore said...

I love the idea of an untraditional welcome mat! Yet, the lines draw you in and the colours make a perfect first impression. Great choice!

Unknown said...

Oooh, great store! I can already see that I could spend hours in there! That rug looks great, especially with the branches, excellent job!

Unknown said...

I love the one you got! Perfection..truly!

House of Smiths said...

Oh my GOSH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your rug choices! So beautiful!
And I'm DYING over here! Your Brittany handbag in burgundy is AH-mazing! You are one talented lady!

I am jealous MUCH!... nuff said!

Shelley

La Dolfina said...

Great store and I can't believe you got those Dash & Albert rugs for 50% off. I can tell the one is an indoor/outdoor one and it's looks absolutely amazing in your front entry. I have a similar on but it's larger and you've inspired me to try it on my front entry!! Your's looks magazine worthy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails