Thursday, January 6, 2011

[ in the pink ]

WOULDN'T THIS be a great spot to curl up with a book (or nowadays, an iPad?) Speaking of iPads (and Kindles), did Santa bring you one of these amazing gadgets? It was on my guy's wish list and I guess Santa thought he had been good all year (although last I heard, sharing is caring and I have yet to lay a finger on it!)

ps: If you were lucky enough to land one, I've got a new line of iPad and Kindle cases in my shop and am adding new ones daily (including new Amy Butler Soul Blossoms!)

lisa

[style at home]

9 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE every tiny piece of that beautiful room! I will take one just like it please:) Happy weekend to you Lisa ~ Tina xx

Third Avenue Style said...

Lisa - I plan to land an iPad very soon so shall keep your cases on file. I have to apologise to you also, I used one of your recent photo's in a post & hadn't credited it back to you - have fixed this now.

Katie

Privet and Holly said...

I am hoping to buy
one this summer when
I'm out West again ~
no sales tax in Oregon : )
The updated one will
be out by then and I
will most definitely
want a Lisa Roy cover
to go with it!
Happy Friday,
xx Suzanne

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Great idea to make ipad covers! Your covers are sure to outdo the competition! Very pretty room!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

That sounds like a good reason to get an iPad or a Kindle - no I don't have either one yet. My daughter has a Kindle and loves it. She alternates between paper books and it, mostly the Kindle for travelling.

Lauren said...

This is truly the perfect pink, what a fantastic-ly girly room!

Meeling said...

Looks like the perfect "curl up" spot!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Curl up there for sure...gorgeous! I love the new Paris print...will you be using that print for Iphone cases? My hubby has a Kindle and loves it!

Margaret said...

This space is beautiful! Fabulous shade of pink!
Fierce and Feminine!

Pop by my blog on accessories!
Accessories Please.blogspot

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails