Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[ more snow means a reading day! ]

SO OUR FRIGID temperatures have now warmed up to bring on more snow - at least 6 inches so far overnight and it keeps coming! Mother Nature is a funny gal! Good day to stay in and curl up with a book.

I picked up this new coffee table book after the holidays and I'm loving it! The simple, relaxed style feels comfy and easy - just the way a home should feel. Nothing trendy, just pretty classics that never grow old and a sprinkling of vintage. I never tire of relaxed cottage style. How about you?

lisa











9 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I live in a modern kind of minimal home but I think shabby chic and cottage are my favorite interiors. They are starting to creep into my home. Think I need another house!

Sherry said...

Thanks for a look through such a pretty book. I'm in a snuggle mood too, even though there is work to be done. My NOOK color is my new companion.

We have vintage Shaw-Walker aluminum chairs similar to ones in the photo. Love them!

xoSherry

Leanne said...

i chose to stay home today too...it IS perfect snowman makin' weather though...
nice book!

Meeling said...

Looks like a perfect book to curl up with!
Brrrrrrr! Sounds cold & white!!

And me...it's 80 and sunny today....not typical January weather, even for us!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the cottage style....perfect book to curl up with in front of the fire! Stay warm!

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Love it all -- especially that bathroom and those amazing metal chairs!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous book! The pics are beautiful! I might have to add this to me birthday wishlist! Thanks for sharing such loveliness ~ Tina xx

Anonymous said...

This looks like the perfect book to curl up with in a snowstorm! xo

Barbara Matson said...

How cozy:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails