Thursday, March 31, 2011

[ diy fabric bracelets ]

LOOKING FOR a cute way to give your old bangles a lift for spring? Why not wrap them in cute fabric? So easy to do, all you need are strips of fabric (frayed edges add to the charm) and some masking tape. Just adhere one end of fabric strip to the bangle with tape and start wrapping. If you need to add more fabric, tape down the next piece and cover it by wrapping as you go. When you get to the end, just tie in a knot (or you can glue gun it if you want to get out your gun). And voila! Pretty new bangles for little to no money!


Or create some braided bracelets by simply weaving strips of jersey fabric through your fingers by following Vanessa's easy instructions here.


Happy creating!

lisa


11 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

What a cute and simple idea! My daughter would love doing this with me, I know just the fabric and bracelets to use! Janell

Meeling said...

Super cute and creative!!

Love the Spring fabrics in the top photo!

Lyn said...

Very adorable! I have a little girl birthday party this week - that might be a cute gift to add!

Pinecone said...

This is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing!
xo
Ashlyn

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow so cute and looks easy!

Marianne said...

Love this idea! Perfect for a spring update. xo

Karena said...

Really darling ideas!! Fun evening projects!

I have a Giveaway from The Zhush I know you will love! Come & join!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Kellie Collis said...

It looks lovely! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I love those ideas. Very springy!

Kris said...

Hi There! Thanks for visiting my blog. And I'm loving your blog! It's gorgeous. I'm totally going to follow along now. :) And I'm bookmarking this bracelet idea. I just love it!

Tim said...

Cool stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails