Wednesday, June 2, 2010

[ camp day! ]



TODAY IS Tim Hortons Camp Day - the one day every year when all Tim Hortons store owners across Canada and the US donate every penny from coffee sales to send kids - who could otherwise not afford it - to camp! Last year more than $9 million was raised and more than 14,000 kids enjoyed the camping adventure of a lifetime at one of the 6 Tim Hortons Children's Foundation camps. So if you're out and about today, please stop by your local Tim's and buy a coffee!

lisa

6 comments:

sarah, flourish design + style said...

You can count on it! xx

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Ahhh, I know Tim Horton's from my trip to Canada 10 years ago! None of them way down here in Texas, though.

Sounds like a wonderful cause!

Dionne said...

What a great cause! Never heard of Tim Horton's though - I need to see if there are any in Houston.

shari @ little blue deer said...

Awesome! If we had a Tim Hortons here, I would totally go! XO!

Katy @ Pie Bird Blog said...

Oh, how I long for a Timbit! What a wonderful program - a dear friend of mine worked for the camp foundation for years. I'm pretty sure the nearest Timmies is due north about 800 miles to Alberta border, but I will post on Facebook for all of my friends in Canada!

The Zhush said...

Not familiar with Tim Horton...but this sounds like THE best idea...love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails