Monday, June 7, 2010

[ thank you! ]

FIRST, I'd like to thank all of you who took the time to leave such lovely anniversary wishes for us over the weekend - it was so touching to read so many comments! We did have a great weekend - it was short but so nice to be able to spend it together. We went out for dinner at one of our favourite restaurants - a local Japanese sushi and teppanyaki place. Not only was the food amazing, you can't beat the entertainment when you sit at the hibachi while they cook your dinner. There were plenty of flames and at one point I was a little worried that my filmy blouse would go up in a puff of smoke, leaving me topless, but to my relief it didn't happen! Now it's back to the airport to bid him farewell again for a few weeks. sigh....

lisa


6 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Glad you all had a great weekend!!!! Happy Anniversary!

Sherry said...

I'm glad you had a lovely time, and we'll keep you company while he's gone.

xoSherry

Privet and Holly said...

FANTASTIC! I do hope it was romantic, relaxing and everything that you'd hoped it would be! Have a wonderful week....and don't get too lonely : ) xx Suzanne

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Oh-- what a wonderful weekend!! Happy Anniversary! Love your handbags and I look forward to following your beautiful blog!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Your anniversary was flaming hot! XO!

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you had what sounds like a wonderful anniversary dinner. I've never been to a restaurant like this...would love to some day...I hear they're so much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails