Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[ a DVF treat ]

I'VE ALWAYS loved the style of Diane von Furstenberg. Known for her signature wrap dress, she designs some great pieces that really become staples in your wardrobe. Her pieces may be a bit out of my price range for everyday but it's a fun place to take a peek.

Today I decided to treat myself to one of her little wristlets. Perfect to use as a wallet or to take on a walk or bike ride, I thought it would be a great way to enjoy one of her fun patterns without breaking the bank. She has some great bags and accessories.


I chose her playful take on the leopard pattern since leopard is big again for fall and it goes with everything {does leopard ever go out of style?}

Cute huh?

I love her Wear to Work collection - lots of great patterns, flattering shapes and comfortable styles.





So ...could you see yourself sashaying through your office in some of these?

lisa

7 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great pick and no I don't think Leopard is ever going out of style. Her collection is beautiful I wish I had the body and bank account to wear it.

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard! xo

Sara Szatmary said...

Great purchase!! Leopard is timeless!

Meeling said...

Very cute!

I love wrap dresses...they are so flattering and comfortable. I own a few...not hers of course...but love them just the same! ;-)

Pinecone Camp said...

What a fantastic little bag! DVF really is one of the most wearable lines...I've got to get shopping!

Lynne said...

DVF's wrap dress is timeless. She is the queen of sensible feminine style!
She took the stiff polyester of the 60's and made it float like silk!

That bag! ...such style suspended from your wrist! Of course it's no secret your a chic handbag girl!
~Lynne
[w/L]

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

That bag will go great with everything so it's a must-have purchase. Love those wrap dresses. It's actually my very favourite style of dress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails